Monday 4 August 2008

Feedback of seminar (fighting crime with science)

This is my second seminar, so I think I improve my seminar better than the first time. I read all of links in Streve's blog and searched other information about CCTV, DNA databases and biometrics including another methods that have in my country in order to prepare my seminar.
When I studied Bachelor degree, I had a chance to visit Institute of Police Forensic Science Thailand, therefore I could understand this topic very well. I think I had done enough research and preparation. I was a very good listener because I had only a few times to speak. Although I tried to interrupt during seminar, I didn't have a chance to speak. When I spoke, I gave reason, example and evidence to support my opinion. I think this seminar was clear, I can catch every people in my seminar group.

No comments: