Thursday 26 June 2008

My personal information

My name is Jan. I come from Thailand that has many beautiful place to travel. My family is a big family. I have three older sister. My parents do own business. When I have free time I usually sing a song (Karaoke) with my friends. I like it very much because it help me to relax my life.

I have just graduated Bachelor degree of Science in Chemistry, Mahidol University and I am really enjoyed studying going to study Master degree of Science in Polymer. I choose this subject because I really enjoyed studying polymer and I growing up in the tropical country which has plenty of natural rubbers I have eventually developed the research interest in polymer sciences dealing with natural rubber application for the improvement of science and polymer, aiming to improve the well-being of people. My plan is to become a university lecture and if I have a chance I will study Doctor degree.

I have just arrived in London 3 days, so I don’t have time to travel in here. I walk around my flat (The Arcade) and the university. In my opinion I think British culture is many difference from my culture forexample about education culture in my culture the teacher will give me everything but in UK is self study.

I expect new knowledge and new experience from this course. I expect I will be able to good at in English language and I can use smooth English language everyday.


I think the first week main self-study targets are I can manage my time to practice self-study and adapt my life into self-study method because I never used this method in my country but I will try to do it.

No comments: